Our first entrepreneurial master mind was a smashing success! This event was capped at 30 participants to ensure a lively discussion, enabling all to participate.
In the room we had former global CEOs, best selling authors, entrepreneurs who have scaled and are raising substantial capital, women that are exiting and launching their next big venture, women in big data, a highly acclaimed integrative healthcare CEO, big brand branding CEOs, designers and stylists, consumer product creators, healthy food company founders, and many, many other highly accomplished, award winning entrepreneurs. Our evening set the stage for our Master Mind Series that will be included in our annual membership program, launching in early 2016!
A big thank you to Tamar Donikyan and Ellenoff, Grossman, & Schole for hosting our evening.
Dear Fabulous 6-Figures Friend,
You are exclusively invited to join us on July 14th at 6 p.m. for the launch of our Entrepreneurial Master MInd Series.
Facilitated Jan Mercer Dahms, Founder, 6-Figures, and Tamar Donikyan, partner at Ellenoff, Grossman, & Schole.
We'll discuss topics as diverse as:
• Got a million ideas? How to pick just one and take action.
• Unique challenges women face as business owners, and how to turn them into opportunities.
• Tips for taking your business to the next level: how to stay fresh, current, and relevant.
• What you need to know to get ready to raise money & types of funding you need to know about.
• Updates on regulations for new funding opportunities, such as equity crowdfunding.
This evening will be structured in focus-group format and will be highly interactive. We'll discuss pain points and hidden opportunities. This event is designed to be the first evening in a larger 6-Figures series where we'll learn strategies, tactics, legal frameworks, for growing and scaling our businesses. Your participation at our July 14th event will directly impact the structure for our Fall series!
Drinks and appetizers will be served.